Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whew-We! :)

I'm tired, y'all! Sorry for the short posts but life is nuts. Can't share too much now either because I'm off to spend hours at the laundromat. See, someone was interested in buying our washer and dryer and we had to get rid of it so I've been without it for two weeks now. And since the movers are coming tomorrow, I have to wash every piece of dirty laundry we have plus all bedding, rugs, etc. Oh fun! Yes, I will probably be there for about 4 hours. That's after I pick up the kiddo, run home to gather said items, change clothes, run through somewhere to get a most nutritious fast food dinner, and find some quarters. Oh boy! :( Anyone wanna join us? You're welcome to bring dinner and come hang out with us as we do homework and eat dinner at the laundromat. What fun!

Movers come tomorrow and Friday so I also have to get home tonight and unplug all of our electronics-I have no idea how to do this and I have no man to help me here-separate all the millions of piles I have, finish getting things off the walls, take the dog to visit Nana and Papa so she won't be under out feet for these days, get the stuff to feed and hydrate our movers, etc., etc., etc. You should see my to-do list. I have so many things to show you by way of pictures but I don't have any time. :( So frustrating! One of these days...

Ok, so I'm off to get that stuff done. Will keep you posted! And thank you all for your kind words, emails, phone calls, and yummy treats left on our doorstep. We have gotten rid of everything food and drink wise in our house and are now staying with my parents as of tomorrow night which is frustrating so we really appreciate you all! This is certainly a trying time for us and I am taking a year-long nap when I get to Germany! :)

No comments: