Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update...Or Not

Hi all!

I've had a few gentle nudges to get back to you on how our lives are going but I am so completely overwhelmed right now I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. Let's just say we are alive, all is sometimes well, my house is a health hazard/disaster area/death trap, I still work full time, may have the car sold, am ready to burn down my house, and am in such need of help it's not even funny. But we're managing with the help of medication and fast food.

That's all for now......

3 comments:

Mike and Elaine said...

Sounds like situation is hopeless but not serious! Like I've always said, you're tough and you can handle it. Buy a bag of dove chocolates and a bottle (or 2) of wine, sit down and forget about it. Neeley can't do that but most kids are happy with a DVD and a happy meal from McDonalds so just hang in there and try to relax. Things always turn out the way they're supposed to and most of the time we have little or no control over it.
This time next month you're on a plane to Germany and all this other stuff is history.

Elaine

Amber said...

Girl, I know you are probably like me and have a hard time accepting help.

BUT ASHLEY...we're here. Let us help you. Please. Anything. What are friends for?!

Smiles. :)

Jennifer said...

Seriously Ashley, if you need help, please call!!

I am not working anymore and can come anytime during the day!! Just call!! If not I may just show up!! LOL!! Here's my # - 403-1618!!