Monday, May 18, 2009

We're Alive

Yes, we are alive and no we haven't moved to Germany yet. :) We have moved in with mom and dad since our stuff is gone. Our house is empty except for my cleaning supplies for the poor soul I will hire to come clean that dump. Oh, and the trash I have to put out tomorrow morning. :) Work is just.....well......work. For now at least. Not sure what I will be doing about that one but have some ideas and will keep you posted.

We found out today Ronnie will definitely be leaving Germany for 6 months beginning in September of October. What does that mean? That Neeley and I will only have 2 or 3 months with him over there before he leaves. I will still keep her in the school there until I know what it is like and we will try to come home at Christmas to visit. Not sure yet and won't know until we get there. We will probably live on post there but are also looking at some other rentals we have found out about and will let you know about those too.

Go check out Ronnie's pics of Germany on FB. Very cool!

Welp, I'm on the phone dealing with this house again so gotta run, but will keep y'all posted.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Where is he going in September?