Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To!

Wanna hear my Wednesday pity party? Here goes...

I realized yesterday that I left all of my good cd's in my disk changer in my car...which is now on the slow boat to Germany!

I have piles of clothes in literally every room of my house because I have to pack us for this weekend, and make three different move piles too. That's fun!

I got up early to finish translating the dog's information paper that has to go on her bag. Yep, English and German. Makes no sense to me-that is I can't understand much of it but ok. Done!

We now have no home phone. I've never not had a home phone number but now we're just down to the cell phone due to the move. Very weird!

Urrrrggggggghhhhhhhh to this overseas Girl Scout stuff. They are VERY difficult to deal with. All I want is to register for one stinkin' camp for this summer. Why does it take an act of Congress, a letter, a form, and maybe even a blood sample? Geez!

And what's with all this rain? I had to get out in it at 3:30 this morning and go sweep some of it away that had collected out around our brand air conditioning unit. It was coming down so fast that it was about to swallow it whole.

Ok, I'm done. Thanks for listening! I feel better already! ;)

3 comments:

Kendra Bowen said...

I do not envy you guys and all the crap you have to do for your move! But I had to laugh thinking of your CD's stuck in your car which is stuck on a freighter. Totally sounds like something I'd do!

Tina said...

Did they not tell you that you need to start building your boat/ark? It's been raining for two weeks straight here.. and it's forecasted to rain saturday for the bbq.. awesome.. hopefully we'll have some alternative plan set up soon.

Amber said...

Oh girl. I've had such a stinky day today that I'm feeling your pain. And the rain? Enough already.