Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh Me, Oh My!

What a week already! :) Oh how I dislike laundromats. Of course, someone would want to buy our washer and dryer already. And when you know it must go at some point then you just do it. And I especially dislike laundromats when I HAVE to spend my Monday evenings there after a long day at work. We were not too happy last night. But so goes this life.

Some other sold items were picked up last night and we began packing up clothes last night. Very weird! It seems like we're moving to the end of the Earth and never coming back. And there have been so many issues to take care of. But we can do this...well, one day...maybe...someday... :)

Y'all have a great Tuesday. And if you have some free time tomorrow evening, come hear my Children's Choir kiddos perform "We Can Praise" tomorrow evening at 6 pm. I am so proud of them! This has been the best year ever and I am really going to miss them.

Ok, done with this randomness. I'm off to get ready for work and deal with some more move drama. Always fun! NOT! :)

2 comments:

Glo said...

This really IS making me sad knowing that you are going to be so far away, even though we may see each other occasionally at Walmart.LOL It's just knowing I guess. I hope you have fun in Germany, but you will be missed. I may have commented on this before, because I remember typing some of this to you.LOL It just doesn't seem real!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I wish I could go to your choir concert!!!! Sounds fun!