Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Official

I just turned in my official resignation letter aka "The Bomb". Wow! I've never really had to do that before. And with less than two weeks notice. I know...I'm a loser that way but how awkward. Everyone has already known about this for six months now so I wasn't even sure I really had to do one of these. This is really real! I get that feeling every day. Butterflies in the tummy and all...

I also discovered that I have over 200 pictures on my camera that I haven't shared with you all. Maybe I can sneak some time to get those posted. No, not all 200+ of them but the funny ones. I have some cute ones of Neeley at home when our house was turned all upside down by the movers and some others. Who has time any more!?! LOL

Btw, I will be sharing our flight info with you all. We would love to have our own little cheering squad at the airport when we get ready to take our big flight over.

More later...

Ash

1 comment:

Amber said...

I say this everytime I comment,

but...

This is really happening, isn't it?!??!