Friday, May 15, 2009

Officially Homeless

Our house if officially empty. I have some great pics to share with you all but I have to share the computer these days and time just doesn't allow. It was sad/happy/exciting/nerve-racking to see our stuff head on down the road in that big moving van today. And let me say it took 14 hours total to move our stuff........and it didn't all fit on the truck. Oh my! Good thing I didn't really need those in my attic. Geez! And this is how the next phone call went........Hello, mom...yeah, guess what.....hope you have room in your attic. :) SO.NOT.HAPPY! But oh well...

So we are officially homeless. But good news! Are you ready for this? Brace yourselves folks because this is exciting stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

I think I have both the car and the house sold. :)

That is all for now. Promise TO TRY to update with pics and the whole stinkin' story soon. Btw, anyone know of any good cleaning crews here in town. My house is GROSS! I was so embarrassed to see the dog pee in the carpet under the beds and the funky bugs that had collected behind the piano and the giant hair balls that came out from under the couch. :) Yuck!

Off to take a l-o-n-g hot shower and try to rest these weary bones of mine.

Good night!

4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

So thankful that you (maybe, hopefully) have your house sold!!!

Update when you can!

Glo said...

Wow, you poor thing! I hope that you do have your house and car sold! That's exciting! Hang in there!

Mike and Elaine said...

Gosh, you must be relieved to finally be out of the house and maybe have it sold. The car too! You should take more than one good long bath, relax, and remember that June 12 is right around the corner, which is a good thing, because right now you're just about to kill yourself!
Take care and quit worrying!

Amber said...

How exciting!

This is really happening, isn't it?!