Saturday, November 14, 2009

Turkey Time Techniques



This year, Thanksgiving will be very different for us. Obviously we will be spending it either as a family of three or we may even be sharing the day with a few others. We still have yet to confirm plans. And well, it's almost that time.

I am fresh out of ideas this year. I haven't cooked a Thanksgiving meal since 1997! What!?! LOL! And we were talking about it the other day and we really have no desire to spend an entire day cooking and just staying home since we have had some time to do just that lately.

So now I ask you....any ideas? Fave recipes? Things to do? I really have no ideas. I know we will have some good food no matter where we go or what we do, but I want something different and fun! :) That's not much to ask for, right??


No comments: