Friday, November 6, 2009

I've Recently Decided . . .

that it's okay if it's minus five hundred degrees here every day and foggy until 7:30 a.m. and again at 5 p.m. as long as I can look out my back door and see this for a while longer . . .



The trees here are just now turning. Isn't that crazy? And they are doing it all at once and very quickly. Interesting . . .

I didn't sub yesterday and had some down time so I enjoyed a few minutes just walking around post and looking at all the trees and all of the construction. Have I told you about our new construction? All new playgrounds, new sidewalks, new speed bumps, a new bus stop, school renovations, and um...let's see...what else!?! Construction everywhere! Gets kind of hairy at times but we all manage to get through it and we cannot wait until it is all finished. We've also heard we are getting a big commissary, another restaurant, and a swimming pool, and that's just here on RB. Sweet!


No comments: