Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Randomness That Is Our Lives

Random Happenings In The Bowden Household:

On the agenda for this morning is to get 2 pumpkin pies to Neeley's school for the surprise feast they are having for the teachers. Since I am subbing today, do I get to partake?

Wahoo! We were just notified that our building is scheduled for the next round of ceiling fans that are being installed. Is that something to be excited about? Oh yes, yes it is. Especially here in Germany. Come visit and you'll know why. It's 4,297 degrees inside no matter what time of year it is.

Out of the mouths of babes: This morning I was fixing Neeley's hair before school and she made a comment on the tee shirt I was wearing. She is still at that age where she thinks I am such a hip & happenin' mom and she loves most of my clothes. So out of her mouth comes this: "When you get old and wear adult diapers, I get to wear all of your clothes." Yes she did!

And I leave you with those thoughts. Have a great Day Before Turkey Day!


No comments: