Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ice Skating Fun

Wednesday we were all home so we decided to take a lil trip to the ice skating rink downtown. This is part of the seasonal festivities much like those they have in Hot Springs and other places in the States. It was so much fun!





























Ronnie and Neeley skated and I was the designated photographer. You're welcome and thank you for not asking to see me on the skates. That would have required a trip to the hospital I'm sure. :)

We had such a good time. We LOVE this area of downtown. Shopping, good places to eat, a STARBUCK'S!!!, and neat cultural things.

What are some of your favorite things to do this time of year?


1 comment:

Kendra said...

How fun! It's like you had your own rink or something. I love skating, but sledding is my favorite!