Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wow, It's Wednesday

What a day already! Ok, you all know I've been REALLY struggling to find the motivation to get myself up and around and out of the bed before well....9 am! What!?! LOL So this morning I got up at 5'ish with Ronnie, did some things around the house and then got busy. I took a nice long walk/run from 6 to 7, came back in and walked lil Anna Banana, ate some breakfast, got Neeley up and fixed her breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, took care of some other small things around the house, and now I've got the Blueberry Pound Cake in the oven and am REALLY enjoying this cup of coffee. :) Today will be a good day! I can just feel it!

I was introduced to Shutterfly yesterday and Oh.My.Word! I love it! Wish I had more time to do creative things with it other than just order prints of all 4,297 of our pics. I think this afternoon will be another one we spend in the water. It has been so hot here, but I am really trying to be appreciative of this hot weather because we've heard we're going to have an exceptionally yucky winter, starting very soon. We've been told that it will start cooling off in the next 3 to 4 weeks and then it's all downhill from there. I'm so not a winter kind of gal, so I'm preparing as best I can.

Did I tell you that Neeley put a cell phone and a laptop on her Christmas wish list? What!?!

We've heard of a new place to visit and we are planning to go soon. The Koelle Zoo is apparently the largest pet store you could ever imagine. I promise pics of this one because I'm even in awe when we drive by. It's BLOCKS long! Wow!

I've got to take some pictures soon of our new home for you to see. I was trying to wait until we had it completely fixed up but a home is always a work in progress so I'll just have to suck it up and show you anyway. Only if you promise not to judge. :) We still don't have much on our walls and some things are still mismatched but it's home, and we love it!

This is the end of this edition of Wednesday Ramblings! I've got to keep my momentum up for the rest of the day so I don't get my morning lull like I usually do. I'm hoping that by getting up earlier I will get more done and start to feel better about my days. Yesterday was kind of shot just because we ended up catching up with some friends at the PX. We had great fun but it so wasn't in the plan for the day and kind of threw me off. It's all good though because the kids got to spend most of the day playing in the water sprinkler and pool and it was good homemade fun, and it made my lil heart happy!

Talk to you more tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new house!!

I'm starting my new thing of getting up early and trying to get some stuff accomplished in the mornings, too. We'll do this thing together....because right now, all I want to do is go back to bed!!!!!