Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All Things Good

We are so thankful for lazy mornings around here. Today on our agenda...a lil dip in the lil pool, a play date out in front of our building here in a bit, and a trip to the gym. Yes, I've got to get back out there. I keep telling myself I "need" to do this, but well I must have that one more cup of coffee, or hot tea. :)

So we're off...to do all things fun and good today.

Oh, and thank you for SO MANY emails and even phone calls about this chore chart business. It doesn't work around here. Apparently we aren't strict enough, idk. Bribery doesn't always work. I can only ask her to do something in my sweetest lil mommy voice when we are already right in the middle of a sweet moment and that doesn't always work. Outside of beating her to death to do her things, I'm not sure what other options I have. We don't usually battle a lot of clutter around here just because she's not like that but I do ask her to make her bed and straighten her room and straighten and clean her bathroom. I will have to take a pic of the little sticky note I have on her bathroom mirror for motivation. I just can't do it all by myself, so I was wondering what you do at your house and boy I know now. :) Thanks again!

Bye y'all! :)

No comments: