Friday, August 28, 2009

A Question For You

With the start of school, I have been, well you've heard me talk all about it, really trying to organize our home and prepare all of us for what lies ahead with this school year. So I have a few questions for you:
  • Do you have a "command central" at your house like others have? For school stuff and the "just life" stuff is what we have. What does it look like?
  • Do you do a menu plan? I've been doing so this month and I LOVE it!
  • How do you store your pictures? As I've mentioned 4,297 times, I have pictures stored on two computers, 4 memory cards, two cameras, in 3 picture boxes, and in four or five albums. What do you use? I just discovered shutterfly to order my prints but have not educated myself fully. I also just made that collage with Picasa. That was fun! But I need to take the time and energy to get ALL of my pictures in one place. Just this week I was looking for some pictures and I had no idea where they were in all of the above stuff. Makes me crazy!
Random questions, I know. :) But I just have random days like this sometimes. Sorry!
Anyone have any good ideas for freezer meals for a couple who are expecting their first baby here in about a week? I so promised this precious momma-to-be that I would be her saving grace, and well I'm just not feelin' it right now. Oops! Guess I better get on the ball.
Thanks for your input!

1 comment:

Amber said...

No command central...but I SO need one.

I do menu plan....but lose my menu have the time and can't remember what I planned....again...in much need of command central.

Pictures. BWAHAHAHA. Ridiculously out of control. One day, I'm going to get it all together.

One.Day.