Sunday, August 23, 2009

No Fair Sunday

Today's the day Ronnie leaves for France, so it's No Fair Sunday around here. It helps me though because they get to endure a 12 hour bus ride! :)

We woke up this morning to chilly air outside and it feels wonderful! We have all of the windows open. Makes a good excuse for a couple dozen extra cups of coffee, right?

We're just spending time together as a family today. We've been catching up on our Jericho episodes and playing the Wii. What fun!

He comes back on Thursday and I hope to spend these next several days really getting organized and geared up for school to start the next week. I feel like I have a million and one things to do and no time or way to do them. So I'm going to tackle all of that this week and get our house really in order so that that first week won't be so nuts around here.

I am so excited for Neeley to start at her new school. I know I still need to get you pictures of her new school and I will soon. It is massive! I have heard their new principal is wonderful! She is SO ready to learn again. :)

I'm limiting my internet time this week too because there are days when I accomplish absolutely nothing because I have to check on all of you and read 4,297 emails and of course, facebook is always a priority, right? I know once my classes start I will be on for very different reasons and I'm thinking that will require quite a bit of my time.

I'm ending here to spend the rest of my day with a bag of these.



And just because, I think you should go get you a bag too. Yep, the Commissary already has their Halloween candy out. That reminded me yesterday that I need to start the dreaded worry about a Halloween costume. Oh boy!

Since Ronnie will be gone almost all week and will miss my birthday.........wait! What!?! Yes, I said it. Stinkin' Army! He will miss my birthday, so we exchanged gifts yesterday. I will have to take some pics of my gifts. He did so good!

Bye y'all!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Mmmm, candy corn! You've made me crave some. Good luck organizing. And cutting back on the computer. It's hard to do, especially when you feel so detatched from everyone you know in the real world. Computers can be your one tie to reality.

Amber said...

I love candy corn...even though I usually eat WAY too much of it and feel like puking up the delicious little triangles of joy.

Happy Early Birthday!!

And BOO! for Ronnie being gone, but maybe you can get lots accomplished.