Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Already?

We've spent the past 2 to 3 days fighting this "fever virus" but looks like today may be a better day. I am so ready to get out in the sunshine!

Good News! Praise the Lord! Ronnie passed his test for this week! Yay! Yay! Yay! Only six more to go! We're so proud of him! Now if we can just find a cheap way to get there to visit over Spring Break. :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! We...well I...have quite a few things to accomplish this weekend. #1 on my list is to do something about my nasty floors. #2 is to get out there and do something fun outside. I am having a serious case of Spring Fever. And then tomorrow will be kind of crazy for us so we will share more on Monday!

Ash

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ugh. We have that rotten fever virus now. Messes up a perfectly good weekend.

Hooray for test-passing! :)

Hope you have a great weekend.