Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting Over A Case Of The Funks

I am so glad to FINALLY see the sunshine and hope it does stay with us for a while. I have definitely had a case of the funks. With the house and the move in general and keeping up with work and Neeley's social schedule *chuckle* and everything else in between, I just have not felt like myself. Overwhelmed? Yes! Tired? You bet! Stressed? Oh Boy! Grouchy? Why Not! :) I hope to get over this soon. To quote a favorite from over at Spousebuzz.com, I too "have been at a loss, fuzzy, dazed and confused, overwhelmed and tired." Every day is a struggle. I have been trying to exercise and get out of the house more for "me" time, not just to run errands or conduct family business. Guess I better get used to the cold weather, though, huh? It's not often that I think of Germany when I am dreaming of a tropical climate and beautiful beaches. :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm right there with you in Funk Town. Ugh. The sun shining today was a welcomed sight.