Monday, March 2, 2009

A Little Bit Of This And That

Is it Monday already? I've been asking myself that question all day. And what a day it has been! After spending my weekend at home enjoying movie thanks to Red Box, I'm still not ready to get back in to our weekly routine. Maybe another lazy evening will do me just fine! :) Ronnie made it to Colorado and he will be posting soon too to share his experiences. Passing this class may in fact require a few extra prayers so y'all be thinking about him and the 8 others in his class. We HAVE to pass this class to go to Germany. And I think he said there is something like a 20% pass rate. Oh.My.Gosh! I have faith in him! :) I'm off to take my nightly bubble bath and enjoy some more chick flicks. Will keep you posted on our adventure...

No comments: