Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh The Excitement...

Ok, there's no real excitement here. I was only kidding... :)
In fact, life here in the Bowden household is quite boring these days. Well, sort of...but I kind of like it that way.
I so wish the cold, rainy weather would go away so I can get back to walking and feeling good again. My thrift out front is making me happier these days when I pull up to my house...isn't it gorgeous?

Last weekend, Neeley and I were able to get out a little bit and go for a walk. Here's my lil cutie patootie cheeser...

Yesterday was our final Upward Bound cheer...maybe forever. **tear** :( I'm sure she will be involved in everything under the sun over in Germany like she is here. :) Here are a few pics from that. Apparently I'm not very good at taking action shots so I missed the best ones. I can definitely call it operator failure. :)



Other than that, we are very B-O-R-I-N-G these days and there hasn't been much to do for the upcoming move. Yay!
Oh, this is another one of my new ventures... :) Yes, I actually buy this junk...

I am bound and determined to look and feel better by the time I get on that place headed to Germany. Yes, even if it kills me. :)
I'm off to work on a little bit of Children's Choir stuff, and then it's back to snuggling up with this...

You all told me it was better than the first and not to give up reading it just yet. So here I go...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know if that Flat Belly stuff actually works! You always wonder if that's a bunch of hype or not. Like the Atkins diet, where eating bacon and pork rinds were okay but eating an apple was BAAAD. Good luck with that!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

New Moon was my favorite one of the series.

And yeah, I'm with Kendra, let me know if that flat belly stuff works.