Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh What A Monday!

Yes, it has been one of THOSE Mondays! First of all, I was getting ready this morning and heard a lot of knocks and banging and bumping coming from Neeley's room. When I walked in the room, yes this is what I found.



Neeley discovered the teeny-bopper magazine section at Wal-Mart the other day and I caved just because it was another one of THOSE days. Yes, I did, and yes I know she's only 7 y.o. Now I'm kind of nervous for her to be coming of the age to be finding her "style" while over in Germany. I figure they all will be so hopefully it will all be okay. But the Jonas Brothers? Really? :)

I'm off to go for a much needed walk or try to at least. My mind has been exercised enough today. We showed the house...1, no wait...2...yes 2 times today. I got the first call this morning so I had to take an early lunch break to hurry home and do some straightening and get the dog all packed up and over to my parents house. Did that, went back to work, had an appt off campus so went to that, stopped back by my parents house to pick up the dog and take her back home. Was not at work 10 minutes when I got the call asking if it was still in an ok-to-be-seen condition. Oh yes, but the dog was there. So apparently our lil Anna Banana had a play date with some stranger's kids. All's well as long as this house gets sold. Will keep you all posted!

I do have another errand to run this evening. I was going to start reading New Moon yesterday but instead I had to return a DVD back to Red Box so I picked up this too. Needless to say, I boo-hooed for a couple of hours. EVERY ONE HAS TO SEE THIS!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my. The Jonas Brothers are big stuff over at our house!!!

I haven't seen Fireproof yet...need to!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Okay...so I take it you're moving to Germany, but right now you're still in A until your house sells??
(I'll keep reading and hopefully get the full story).

My girls BEG for those posters at Walmart. I don't cave, but their dad does and therefore we have Hannah Montana and Polly Pocket (on the back of their door!)

You might think I'm weird, but I didn't love Fireproof. I'll tell you more about why sometime.