Friday, March 13, 2009

Bloggy Blahs...

I'm not feeling so creative or wordy today so I'll just keep it to the facts, ma'am. :)

We may or may not have an offer on our house. We had a somewhat kind of an offer today so we are now going through that back and forth process. I put it that way because it's nothing to really even consider. :( But we must do what is easiest and best at this point. Who knows what will happen but please be thinking about us. This is getting more and more stressful as the days pass before us. We will soon be on that plane to Germany.

We are also selling a car. Please share with any and all...2009 Ford Fusion. Yes, it needs a new home and QUICKLY!

I will finally be able to breathe once all of this is over with...can I please just have one day for myself? Actually, I'd take even just one little bitty short moment of just me time. I don't even know what that is anymore.

Isn't this weather just lovely?................NOT!!!! Humph...

Ronnie passed his test today. So that's on to another week for us. Yay! Please keep your fingers crossed for us still. Only a few more weeks to go!

I think I took some pictures to post here but I do believe they are in my email or on my computer somewhere and since it's now 8:20 pm, I'm not looking for them tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Heading to put on my jammies and snuggle up with a good show. What's even on TV on Friday nights any way? :)

We have Upward Bound cheer bright and early tomorrow morning. Our last game...nope I'm not sad AT ALL! So ready to finally have a free day. Then it's come back home to work around the house, finish up some items for our upcoming Children's Choir musical. Yes, I do that too. Just add that to the plate. Love it and wouldn't have it any other way but I am so tired by Wednesday evenings. And then I get to (hopefully) work on the other 3,297 things on my to-do list. I should post a pic of my recent to-do list. Some of you say you are OCD and very particular about things. Oh no...you should ask Ronnie...I have you all beat. My to-do list is color coded by priority/type of chore/etc. Yep, it sure is...would make any other absolutely c.r.a.z.y but I love it! Organization makes me smile! :)

Signing off until next time ~~

Ash

No comments: