Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Stuff... :)

Ok, remember that Flat Belly Diet I mentioned before? Yeah, so Oprah lied... that Sassy Water is some nasty stuff. Yuck! Go Google it. It will make you sick just reading over the recipe. But I have lost 2 pounds since the weekend. Well, that was until we made the lunch stop at Smokin' In Style in Hot Springs yesterday. Have y'all tried that place? Yum...

And, oh, btw...have you heard of the Red Swan company? Now Rachael Ray knows what she's talking about! Go check it out
here. I have boxes if anyone needs one. I got almost a hundred bucks back. Yay! Momma needs a new pair of shoes...

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ew. If you have to name something "Sassy" to get someone to drink it, then it probably isn't too sassy.

What? How are you getting free money? I heart free money.