Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Youversion

You know, even after a lil over a year, we still have yet to find a comfortable spot in our chapel. It just isn't comfortable to me. But I do enjoy the daily readings and am trying to be better about it. I found this great website at the recommendation of a friend. You may have heard of it before, or even used it, but I didn't even know it existed.

I am speaking of Youversion. You can create your own daily reading plans. I picked the Canonical plan which is allowing me to read through straight through the Bible-from Genesis to Revelation. I receive my daily reading via my email or I can open the reader from the site. And I love it! There is a journal option, a community where you can register, and so many more features. You can even pick your version of the Bible.

Go check it out for yourselves and let me know what you think!!

No comments: