Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Paris - Day 3, Part 1 {08-19-2010}

Day 3 of our Paris trip took us by foot to the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and beyond.... First we had to have breakfast at Starbuck's so I could take my final for my class. Notice the hoodie yet again? Yep, it was chilly there. Then it was time for more sightseeing.....on to the Louvre!! Waiting in line....... Oh my word! The Louvre is amazing!! Mary Magdalene Venus de Milo After we left the Louvre, it was lunch time and we were starving, so we headed over to Le Terminus for lunch. We didn't know anything about this place, it just happened to look like a good place to eat at the time and we were very pleased with our meal. I will end this post now and add the Eiffel Tower pics to the next post to keep this from being a novel. Stay tuned!!

No comments: