Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paris - Day 2, Part 1 {Our Trip To Disneyland Paris} - 08-18-2010

Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, was probably one of the best days in the life of Ronnie & Neeley Bowden. LOL {Neither one of them had ever had a Disney experience until that day.}

And, though today is my BIRTHDAY, I will still take the time to share with you all more of our story.....


Ya ready? Here we go...

We were excited to see the entrance to the "parc"....



Once we got out, we had to wait a bit since there was already a crowd around the place.



But we made it at last!









We immediately got to see our first Disney Parade and meet Winnie The Pooh.....











Still wanna see and hear more? Stay tuned! I tend to have ADD when it comes to editing, posting, blogging, for days at a time. And I still have so much more to show you. But for now, I have a lil girl who has agreed to clean her room! What!?! But she did ask if I could and would help, so be looking for the next episode to come soon!

No comments: