Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bryton(R) Pick by Meijer

I was sent this handy-dandy little product to sample and review.



Bryton(R)Pick is a reusable tooth flossing tool. The flosser is made of stainless steel so it is soft and flexible. The instructions say it is intended for those age 10 and up but I think anyone could use it.

Wanna know how to use Bryton(R)Pick? Ok, here goes...

1) Keep your mouth open in a smiling position the package says
2) You then insert either end of the flosser between your teeth
3) The trick to this flosser is you slide it between your teeth INSIDE - OUT

You can then cleanse it with a napkin or tissue and hot water. It is reusable for up to 30 days. Wow!

The thing that will keep me using my current Plackers brand flossers is the fact that I just didn't feel like these got up in to my gum line like my current flossers do. I feel these are more for those emergency situations where you are eating out and get something stuck between your teeth that you just can't get out. I did not feel like these were for those deep gum line cleaning that I have to do. The one feature I do like about this product is that they come individually wrapped so I can throw them in my purse or makeup bag or wherever and carry them with me.

Wanna read more about Bryton(R)Pick? Visit their website HERE!

No comments: