Friday, August 13, 2010

Sometimes You Feel Like A . . . Fruit?


Have I ever told you that I am a lover of all foods gummy? Gummy (or is it gummi??) bears, worms, fruit snacks, you name it...I LOVE it!

I found a "healthier" variety at the commissary the other day and decided to try them out.


Dare's RealFruit Gummies are okay in flavor. I bought 2 bags: 1 Fruit Medley containing Lemon, Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry, Orange and Cherry flavors, and the 2nd was Tropical Fruits. Each gummy was a pretty good size (they're all gone or I would show them to you....). A serving size of 8 gummies is 120 calories, 19g of sugar, and 2g protein. Not bad for something that lists its' first 4 ingredients as corn syrup, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and gelatin.

If you see them, try them and let me know what you think!

(DISCLAIMER: I am in no way compensated by Dare for this. I just bought them, and wanted to share this information with you. You're welcome!)

No comments: