Monday, August 30, 2010

4th Grade Already? Yikes!

Today was Neeley's first day of 4th grade and it is breaking a momma's heart!



I think this is the first year we have ever been able to get a family picture the first day.



Look at that big girl sitting right in the front door. Who could be so lucky? :)

(Pssst....that's her right there in the brown hoodie...)


What a cute class is this??



And what fun is it if you can't include a silly shot?



We have a unique class situation this year. Neeley was invited to participate in a multi age class this year made up of both 4th and 5th graders. And we couldn't be more excited! What an opportunity, and a great challenge! Plus, she has a ~GREAT~ teacher whom we absolutely LOVE which makes it even better!!

Though we have had a great day and an amazing past couple of weeks, tonight is a sad, sad night in our house. Ronnie leaves us again in the morning for another 3 and a half months. And my heart is very heavy! :( I know I will be busy and always have a million things to do, but we have had such a great time and have had so many travel opportunities and have had such great fun and I wish it could always be that way. But we were able to have him home for both of our birthdays and our anniversary today, so I can't complain too much.

{Lord, I pray for peace and serenity, and please let me also include grace, mercy, patience, strength, and hope in these next coming months. This momma's gonna need it! :)
}

No comments: