Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Day & A Fave

It's Family Day here around the Bowden Brigade. Ronnie is here-THANK THE GOOD LORD!!!-and we are making the most of today before we head out to Paris tomorrow. OMG! A girl's dream...NEVER thought I'd ever see Paris. So blessed and thankful for so much.

Sorry, peeps, but posts will be preposted and then I will fill in as needed. We will be gone most of the next 2 weeks but I don't want you to miss out on all the LOVE! :) So keep your eyes peeled for some fave posts and I'll post pics and updates as we are near a computer.

In the meantime, here's a lil product recommendation for ya...

You all know I have ~LIFELESS~ hair. Makes me sad every day. But I found a really great hair product that you might love to.


I am not big on hair products. In fact, I hate them because until now I had only tried things that left my hair looking and feeling dirty and they are just plain gross to me. Who wants all that goop and foam up in there? :)

But this mousse is the best yet! You just work it through your towel dried hair and then blow dry and oh my gosh, it looked like I had double the hair when I was finished with the drying. Not to mention that I think it helped with my color a bit too.

I found this at my local PX but I did some research online and you can find it at Wal-Mart, Walgreen's, KMart, and several others. So go ahead and gitcha some!

No comments: