Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lovers Of All Things Peanut Butter

Do you have any favorite products that you use in place of maybe fattier/unhealthier versions? I discovered something recently that I think you MUST try.


PBS is, by far, the tastiest alternative to peanut butter out there. It is powdered peanut butter. To use like traditional pb, you just mix 2 tablespoons of the powder with 1 tablespoon with water. Oh yum, yum, yum!

Neeley had some with an apple for breakfast this morning and sprinkled just a bit of the powder over vanilla ice cream last night. Of course, I'm using it as an alternative to regular pb or my natural and organic pb in my Shakeology every day. It blends up nicely in to my shakes and makes for a yummy treat.

Wanna see the nutritional info on this recommended product? Here ya go....

Btw...I am in no way endorsed by PB2 or Netrition.com. I simply *LOVE* this stuff and wanted to share with you. If you were closer to me, I would share a big ol' spoonful with you!

Um Um Good!!

You can find the product online HERE!!

507-0001 Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter 6.5 oz.
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (12 g) Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Total Calories 45
Calories From Fat 13
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat <.01 g
Cholesterol <.01 mg 0%
Sodium 94 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 5 g
Vitamin A
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium
Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, sugar, salt.
Recommended Use: Mix 2 tablespoons of PB2 with 1 tablespoon of water and stir until smooth. Prepare as needed.
Warning: This product contains peanut proteins.
This product may contain traces of nuts.

No comments: