Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Watch Out, Fellow Drivers

Yes, I must issue a word of caution to my fellow drivers. I PASSED MY DRIVERS TEST YESTERDAY! Yahoo! Hallelujah and Amen! It took me almost three months to even get the courage to go take the test. The entire process - class and the test - takes four hours and quite frankly I just don't have four hours in a day to give up. But Ronnie made me. And I'm glad he did.

I know the picture is terribly out of focus, but I just had to show off my temporary license. I won't get my real one in the mail for about six weeks. What?

Thanks for your prayers sent our way. I have been crazy stressed about this and now this is one more thing I can cross off my list.

Couldn't be happier!




2 comments:

Mike and Elaine said...

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU GUYS. SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE STAYING BUSY. WE LOVE ALL THE PICS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES TAKEN IN FRANCE. THE COLORADO CHILE RECIPE IS ALREADY IN MY PURSE SO I WON'T FORGET THE INGREDIENTS WHEN I'M AT THE GROCERY STORE. WE LOVE PORK AND JALAPENOS AND LOOKS LIKE IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE TO MAKE. ALL IS WELL HERE AND THE WEATHER HAS WARMED UP AGAIN AND WE NEED RAIN - BUT WITH THE GREAT SUMMER WE HAD, WHO'S COMPLAINING? HOPE YOU DO WELL WITH YOUR MS CLASSES - STARTING ON SATURDAY? HOW STRANGE. BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU START DRIVING - IT'S KIND OF DIFFERENT OVER THERE ISN'T IT? WE MISS YOU GUYS AND SEND LOTS OF LOVE. CONTINUE TO ENJOY YOUR GERMAN EXPERIENCE - IT'S A ONCE IN A LIFETIME DEAL!

Kendra said...

Yay! Freedom! At least it's not the UK where they drive on the other side of the road. THAT would drive me crazy!