Friday, September 11, 2009

To My Lovely Neighbors...

Dear Neighbors,

I love that you know how to have a good time. Believe me, I like to have fun too. And I love how you seem to be able to stay up all night every night doing so. What I don't love is how we all have to keep our windows open even during the night, thus I have to hear you having a good time each and every night. And I don't love that you get so inebriated while you sit on "our" front porch having said fun that you have to stumble up and down the stairs all night long for whatever reason. And I especially don't love how you use my mailbox and my flower pots as your trash cans during these fun times for your wine bottles and cigarette butts. Oh, and while I'm at it, please stay off my couch that I have in the downstairs common storage area.

Thank you and have an ever so lovely day! :(


1 comment:

Kendra said...

Oh, what fun neighbors. The joys of communal living, huh?