Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh Ye Days Of Summer

I think our summer days are past us here in Stuttgart. We are very soon saying goodbye to this . . .

Summer Pictures, Images and Photos

And, unfortunately, hello to this . . .

Germany in Winter Pictures, Images and Photos

While I do agree that the castles here in Germany are still beautiful even in the dead of winter, I am not a big fan of cold weather of any sort. I haven't even enjoyed this "cooler" weather we have had here for the past week or so. Oh, and this lasts until April(ish).

Lovely!


4 comments:

Amber said...

ugh. i don't do winter very well, so good luck with all that cold weather.

just get a super cute coat....it'll make up for it a little bit!!

Kendra said...

LOVE winter! Because I love hats, scarves, gloves, coats, boots, sledding, snowman, unshaved legs, unsucked in guts, and sweaters.

Is that a picture you took? Does it look like that right now? If so, WOW!

The Bowden's said...

Kendra,

It's a pic that one of the JTAGS wives took last year. I'm so not looking forward to that, just because we still have to get out in it. There are no snow days here. :) I know it will be beautiful but I have really enjoyed getting out and about and doing some sightseeing when it has been nice out. Don't think we'll venture out much when it's thirty below. LOL

Liz said...

I don't do cold weather either. I hope you enjoy your time in Germany though. My husband was ther before we got married and he loved it. Would love to get stationed there again.

Found you on milblogging.com =)