Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Love . . . Well For A Moment

I now have a new love living with me. Oh, man I have been waiting for this for a while now.

**Drum roll please . . .**

This is the new love of my life . . .



Yes, "he" is my new Bissell Steam Mop. We have been blessed with this government laminate flooring that I have a love-hate relationship with every day. And I know this picture doesn't do him justice, but trust me . . . he's handsome and he is very handy to have around the house. Our floors have had this sticky messy dirty gross film on them ever since we have moved in. I threaten Ronnie and Neeley every time they walk in the door if they come in the door with shoes on. :) I'm sure they love that.

Just last week a friend introduced me to her own little handy-dandy Bissell Steam Mop and I was smitten. I can tell it is going to take me a while to get the floors looking like I want them to but I am already sold. Ronnie surprised me today by bringing one home from the PX when I just told him to "look" at them to get an idea of what it might be like to have this new guy around. :)

Now I can actually look forward to cleaning the floors. Go get you one too!

No comments: