Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm A Purex Insider


**UPDATE**: I apologize. I checked with Purex and they have taken this opportunity down due to such high interest. Hhmmm....my initial reaction was well duh...we like your products so keep it up. Let me see what other kind of fun stuff I can find for us and will share soon. I had to deal with subbing 7th graders for the better half of today and I just can't even think right now. :)

If you like Purex products, and want a few freebies, you too can sign up to be a Purex Insider. You just give them a few sentences about the products you use and if you love them or not, and you get a nice gift pack in the mail. We tore in to mine before I was able to snap a picture.

If you are interested, just go to the Purex Insider Application Page here and fill it out. Easy as pie!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I got an error message when I clicked on the link :(