Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Gummi" Goodness


Oh boy! We found the "gummi" goodness the other day. We have been hearing all about the "gummy bear store" from one of the ladies who lives below us. Her hubby is deployed right now so she kept telling me about how she goes to this store to stock on his favorites. We decided to treat Neeley to a little detour of sugary yumminess one last time before school starts. So we found the directions on good ol' Mr. TomTom GPS and headed straight to Gummi-Baer-Land. And what a sight it was . . they are serious about their gummies here, folks. This was two floors full of every kind of gummy treat imaginable.

Won't you join us next time!?! :)


I took a few pics of the "menu" so you can see how many different varieties they have.


Oh the anticipation . . .



Good grief! Look at all those gummies! Which one should I get?


We got the "pretty cool parent" award for the day by filling this HUGE bag . . .

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Now I know where to go if I ever visit Germany! Because I LOVE gummies!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I had NO idea there were so many! I heard on KLOVE the other day about the biggest gummy bear. I forgot the dimensions but it weighed a whole 5 pounds! Don't think I could finish that one! I'm sure Neely was thrilled w/ that store!