Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stuff And Such


Happy Tuesday!

And maybe, just maybe, a Tired Tuesday! We're still not sleeping well at all. Today I'm feeling weepy from it but so far have managed to control myself. :) Cannot wait to get in our own place again with my new bedding. And I have so many crafty plans for our new place that I can't even stand it. If only we had a place...no, we don't have a clue where we will live yet. I'll leave that for another post entirely...

Y'all be sure and bring your kiddos out to SBC-Arkadelphia this Saturday from 1 to 4 for our Birthday/Going Away Carnival. It's gonna be tons of fun! And we do hope you'll come! We're excited about it but we have a ton of other things going on this week even before that big day. Extra caffeine, anyone? :)

Before I forget, I have received several inquiries for our address for coupons, keeping in touch, sending us our lottery winnings (KIDDING!) so here ya go. It's not our physical address so I'm not worried about just putting it out there like this. :) We hope to hear from you all!

CMR 423 Box 1407
APO AE 09107
Germany

And if you have some time on June 10th and can get out and about, we would love to see you at the airport. We will be on Delta flight #5458 departing Little Rock at 1:50 pm that day. So y'all come see us!

We're off for now to get the rest of the day going. Neeley's end of the year reward party is this afternoon and I have been told that I better be there for some big surprise. I have no idea what that is but I will share more later.

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Can't make it to your party or to the airport, but I CAN send you coupons! Thanks for the address. I'll update my Christmas card list too!