Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mixed Emotions


Today I find myself homeless, without my own vehicle, and now jobless. So many mixed emotions. I'm still not 100% sure how I feel. Of course we are very excited but I am also overwhelmed, sad, tired, happy, glad, stressed, terribly tired, anxious, with very little time to do anything about any of that. Oh, and did I mention that I'm tired? :) I did get to have the bed all to myself last night though since Neeley had a lil sleepover at a friend's house. Yay for that! Now we're off to sign papers to rent the house, get our hair and toesies done, mail some of our stuff to us over in Germany (yes AGAIN!!), and take care of some other errands that I have not had a chance to do yet.

Better end here for now and go get the day started. I have had a morning here at the house all to myself. That scalding hot shower in silence was so worth it! And now that I've had a breakfast of cappucccino and Diet Dr Pepper I can get my day started.

Y'all enjoy!

No comments: