Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Up To My Eyeballs I Am . . .

I'm up to my eyeballs in school work today which makes me very sad. I have another week of this mess. I am bound and determined to get everything turned in on Friday even if it kills me. Well, let's hope not. But I just want to be done so I can enjoy another busy weekend.

So, I leave you with this quote. I LOVE it and have been reading it over and over for days now . . .

Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing. Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

I am trying to decide how many more semesters I want to take this year and I think I may have one more under my belt before I take the summer off. I know, not at all what I had originally planned but I am in major burn out mode and it ain't pretty.

Well, it's back to the books I go. Y'all have a great week and if you don't hear from me for a while just know I am eye ball high in toothpaste market data and article scrapbooking. And maybe a lil cleaning here and there and some such . . .

2 comments:

jack69 said...

I ran across this blog, neat family blog. Being a detective, I figured this is a military family in Germany.
Clever huh?
Hang in there, we are proud of you all!
Sherry & jack in Florida, this year.

Mike and Elaine said...

One of my favorite quotes and one that I've tried to live by is similar to the one you like:
"We gain strength and courage and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face - we must do that which we think we cannot do." I believe that was an Eleanor Roosevelt quote and it has been under the glass on my desk at home and at work (when I worked) for the last 30 years. It applies so much to most of us wives, working women, and moms and/or stepmothers who have awesome responsibilities . It's my favorite. The pics are great and from the looks of all that snow, I know you will be glad when Dad gets home. 55 degrees today in Sheridan, AR, but ground still too wet to rake leaves, pine cones, and everything else that needs to be done. We'll get to it, maybe by April Fool's day!