Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crafty Help

I need your crafty ideas, ladies . . .

I have this older-than-dirt gross green chair in my bedroom. It really needs to be recovered but I'm not about to do that here in Germany. I bought a black slipcover to match my bedroom but it is way too big. I'm talkin' swallow you alive kinda big. So, I need your advice . . .

Is there anything I can do to the cover to make it work? I know there is, but I just have no idea what that is. Please send your ideas. My resources are limited here across the ocean. :) I tend to be somewhat crafty and I can re-purpose stuff 'til no end, but on this one I am lost.

Please and Thank You . . .

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Got access to a sewing machine? Turn the cover inside out and fit it over the chair. Fit it with pins, leaving about 1/2 an inch room between the chair and the fabric for seam allowance and sew. You also can tuck it in or tack it with upholstery brads.