Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Um, I so wish I had my camera in the car this morning to show you all how cold it is outside today. Hello............. 12 degrees is what the temperature gauge in the car said this morning. Good grief! I have to wear all kinds of layers just to take Neeley to school in the mornings now. And that's while driving the car. Geez! I have heard from several here who have said we have had a pretty brutal winter so far, and yes, I firmly agree. I am sitting here at home trying to finish my preliminary business analysis for my Econ. class to turn in tomorrow before our crazy weekend, and when I look out the window right here beside me I see mounds of snow everywhere. But now the sun is shining and I just want to be out in it. I am so ready to soak up some rays! But not those 12 degree rays though. I am definitely a summer gal.

How about you? Are you a fan of winter weather? Not me, that's for the thick-blooded... ;)


No comments: