Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter Concert 2009


Yesterday I gave you the "practice" version of Neeley's lil violin infatuation. Today, I give you bits of the WONDERFUL concert held last night. Neeley is part of the Beginning Strings Ensemble and they performed, followed by all of the different levels of chorus groups. Neeley is also part of the RB Singers, a combined grade level singing group. The concert was AWESOME if I do say so myself! Of course, I'm not biased or anything. Enjoy these pictures from the concert. So sweet!

I also have some video to upload but this momma was too tired last night to upload it all so that will be done tonight. I have so much to tell you about the past couple of days but I have no time to sit and share until sometime tomorrow (hopefully)! Love this time of year but man oh man is it busy!


Waiting patiently for the concert. I kept hearing "is it time to go yet?" She was so excited to get to the school!











No comments: