Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Paid Us A Visit

Santa paid us a visit and we must have been very good this year!





Wow! Neeley got her very own computer from Santa. She is so excited! She has been asking for a mini F-O-R-E-V-E-R and Santa heard her call!

Guess we'll be seeing lots of this from now on...



Daddy, how do you do this?



She must have done something right this year, and must be loved even from those far away! :)















A handmade card for Daddy...



We'll also be seeing lots of this too since SOMEBODY got a new video game...



And I was looking **extra lovely** in my jammies and unwashed face this morning so I will just show you what I got and I had extra help modeling them this morning...



I got this cordless music player and I LOVE it! Now I have even more motivation to get back to the gym.

Here's lil miss modeling them for ya....



Chatting with Uncle Ryan on Skype... :)



We hope you have lots of surprises under your tree too!

No comments: