Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And He's Off.........................................

Wow! Times does fly. Tomorrow is our last full day as a family until we all get to Germany. Very surreal! Today has been wonderfully busy as usual but now that I do have down time I'm almost emotional. We are selling things literally right out from underneath us and we finally got everything all taken care of to have our huge moving sale this Saturday. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck is about all I can say. :) We're off to Dallas bright and early tomorrow to ship our car and to ship Ronnie off on Thursday. Feels like we'll never see him again. So glad it's only temporary. This is happening so quickly! We said goodbye to our dentist and our orthodontist both this week. Feels like we're moving off to another world and never coming back. I guess this really has been the most complicated, difficult, mixed-up move we've ever made. But so goes the Army life. Neeley and I will be back literally just in time to have our moving sale. Exhausted? Oh, I'm sure we will be but we wouldn't have it any other way. We've promised a fun day of the Dallas Zoo and the American Girl Store. Oh, and that's only because of all of the sitting around and waiting we will be doing at the place we have to leave the car to ship and the airport. We have to make up for it somehow. What have I gotten myself in to? LOL Y'all have a great rest of your week! ~Ash

1 comment:

Glo said...

Wow! I can't believe it either! I am getting sad even though I really don't get to see you much now that I work in the back of the bank. Good luck in everything! You will be missed!