Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Change Of Plans

Whoa...another change of plans. And you know how I have no patience for change right now. But it's inevitably going to happen because things like this just happen to us.

We found out not too long ago that the flights to Germany that were previously made for us have us going in to Frankfurt and that we are supposed to be flying directly into Stuttgart instead. Ok, no biggie...it will get changed...wasn't stressed about it at all. And this change isn't so terrible...but still...it's another change in plans and that's driving me nuts.

Ronnie now flies into Stuttgart on APRIL 30TH. What!?!?!?!? He was supposed to fly on May 3rd. So now we have even fewer days with him. He should be back here in Arkansas on the 19th, and then we will drive to Dallas on the 29th to ship our car and to spend a little bit of family time together with him. And then he will fly out on the 30th and arrive in Stuttgart in the wee morning hours on May 1st. Geez... That means there will be even more days apart from him, yet once again. Aaaahhhhh....... we just can't seem to get this right. Now our flight will have to be changed too and who knows what will happen to that. Some other things have happened in our family this week that kind of mean we need to fly no earlier than the 12th. Yes, no earlier. My lil brother just got his first "grown up" job. :) And we're all smiles for him. But we may have to help in that move. Which, btw, just so happens to probably be scheduled for our last week here in Arkansas. It's all good. No sweat... :) Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

I sense some serious therapy coming soon...and no I don't mean that last little bit of Neeley's chocolate shake I just slurped down either.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. I know, at this point, that every little change in plan must be so frustrating. Hope it all works out.