Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oops!

Sometimes I really do question my parenting skills. :) With the hustle and bustle of our daily grind around here, I have just almost all but forgotten about Easter. No I haven't forgotten what it means to us, nor have I missed a moment to share it with lil miss but this year the only decorating I've done is put out a sad looking Easter basket and one stuffed animal. You may or may not know that I have 47,298 plastic bins of holiday stuff and we LOVE getting it all out each holiday and talking about the significance of each. But yeah this year...well...I have an excuse. Or many to be exact... :)

On another note, Neeley has been so intrigued after seeing the Passion Play Sunday night that now we are back to our daily devotions that sometimes last 3 hours. Oh yes...that lil girl has LOTS of questions. So we are praying more and more around our house for answers to her questions and to (hopefully) give me the knowledge to know exactly how much information to share with her. This is a HUGE step and we couldn't be more proud of her!

No comments: