Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We have had a very low-key Easter thankfully. But I have failed miserably at this motherhood thing yet again. Did I get any pictures of our Easter dresses? NO! Did I get any pictures of what our wonderful Easter bunny left for us? NO! Did I get any Easter cookies made? NO! Did I plan any Easter crafts? NO! Did I get any pics with the Easter bunny? NO! (Can you see where my priorities are? haha!) Can this move be my excuse? :)

Last weekend Neeley and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and got some pictures made around town. Here they are. Enjoy!

























My cutie patootie hubby will be here with us this time next week. What? Yep, that's right. It has gone by so quickly. Oh and go to this site, scroll down a bit on the page, and look at his pic. I submitted it for inclusion on the page since we LOVE seeing him in his "get-up" and they have included it on their site for now. He is standing next to some kind of military vehicle (ok, he will have to give the name of it!) and the caption mentions both of us.

I may not be able to update much this week. We have some new developments in our house that will have us in extra prayer this week. Nothing bad, actually something REALLY awesome but will share more later. So have a great week!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

You know what, I've come to realize that doing those little magazine-mother type things just don't matter! Time spent with a kid matters, not cookies and crafts. Just look at those gorgeous pictures you took. She'll remember that photo shoot forever and how much fun you two had! Unless you're like my mom and fusses at her about her posture, hair, and lack of lipgloss.

The Bowden's said...

Yes, I agree. Those things are overrated. I guess I am just beating myself up because I usually do so much for the holidays and for the past year I feel like we are just spinning our wheels and not accomplishing anything in life. And most often her posture, hair, and lack of lipgloss are the least of our worries. Some days we are doing good to get out the door with clean clothes, shoes on, and our hair brushed. :) Please tell me there are others out there like me! Haha!!

Amber said...

Girl, you know I'm right there with you!!! I drop the motherhood ball just about a gazillion times a day!!!

The pictures are beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she is!