Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Boring Monday

We are so glad to have Ronnie home safe and sound. :) And now we can get started on that to-do list. He has already been up early this morning working on getting our household goods scheduled to ship, and getting things ready for us to ship our car next week. Oh my! Yes, I said next week. And he leaves next week too. Wait! Can I pause this part of our lives for a couple of weeks. I need WEEKS to get ready. Ok, unpause... :)

Today is my last recruiting trip EVER. Weird. Kind of bittersweet but I will be oh so glad to be in town for the most part from now on.

Better end here for now. Today is just another one of those crazy days as part of the craziest next two weeks of my life I do believe.

I've got some more pics to post sometime in the near future, whenever that is. Enjoy this sunshine!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hooray! for Ronnie being home!

Boo! for him leaving in a week.

Can you believe that you are really getting ready to do this?!??!