Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is This Day Just For Fools?


Happy April Fools' Day! Here's to hoping this day doesn't leave us looking like a fool. ;)Link

This past week has been like all the rest. Same song, different day...or week...or month. LOL Busy, busy, busy. School, Girl Scouts, volunteering, subbing, and then some. We're hoping for a fairly restful weekend and that makes me very happy!



I'm hoping to spend some time reading some of Kristan Higgins' books. You can visit her site HERE. Have any of you ever read any of her books? I'm currently reading All I Ever Wanted and love it! I can't wait to read her other books as well. I sooooooooooooo enjoy paying less to read books on my iPad. And Neeley and I have been visiting our post library quite a bit lately. Not that I ever have time to read in what "spare time" I do have but I do enjoy looking at a good book now and then. :)

Don't forget............Today is the day to show your support and wear blue for Autism Awareness Day. Let's all spread the word!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: