Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Adding Our Own Personal Holiday Cheer


We *FINALLY* have our Daddy home safe and sound after quite an ordeal getting him here. And poor guy...he had no idea what was in store for him upon his return.


Neeley was adamant about us waiting to put up our tree or doing any kind of decorating and such until he returned. So we got him home yesterday, fixed a good dinner, ate and relaxed a bit and then got right to work.


It's still a work in progress I would say. But for now, we have more important things to do like a lil traveling and spending time together as a family.


Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Soooooooooooooooooo glad he's home and you're a family of THREE for Christmas!

And you just reminded me that my plate like that still says Happy Halloween. I'm giving my girls a project today!